четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

downeast communications




Iapos;ve decided to pursue a recent urge to learn Italian. Whatapos;s really cool is I can do it at home, and it doesnapos;t cost me anything. My library system is hooked up to TELL�ME�MORE (because Rosetta Stone no longer distributes to libraries) which I can connect to through the libraryapos;s website.�I started on the beginner lessons last night. Actually I did pretty well, and since I have a decent handle on French and have learned some Spanish, some things seem to work the same. Except the pronoun "I" - in French itapos;s apos;Je" and it took me forever to remember that in Italian itapos;s "Io".� Some things are different, too, like instead of "Je mapos;appele" for "my name is" itapos;s "Io�mi chiami"�( I am called). �I think. I�need to review.

Ciao A presto (see, Iapos;m learning)

alyeen web log, downeast communications, downeast communications newfoundland, downeast community hospital, downeast community hospital machias.



Комментариев нет: