среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

computer desks in austin tx




I... Have now watched the new House episode, (5x04 apos;Birthmarksapos;) about 6 times.

I canapos;t stop, srsly; lol


In more random words, Iapos;m feeling a bit blue. :(

Blue as in if Wednesday never comes Iapos;d be ok with it. "Never comes" as in never having to go to my Psychology class again, or the zombie apolaypse occurs and I have to join a ragtag rebellous group in order to survive.

I dunno, itapos;s probably because the 2nd 8 weeks starts this week and I always get super depressed when I start new classes. No idea why, maybe I hate having to start something all new and having to adjust again.

*sigh* Whatever it it, it sucks. Feeling blue is not fun...


This episode is still awesome :D
The depression from HH-WH (a depression of 3-4 months) is now gone. :) At least thereapos;s that.
computer desks in austin tx, computer desks in dallas, computer desks in houston.



Комментариев нет: