понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

crusades for christ




Well, I hope you havenapos;t been trying to call (or text) me. My cellular telephone is kaput at the moment... But all should be well again within a handful of days.

I swear I havenapos;t dropped off the face of the earth... I just havenapos;t been feeling overtly social lately. I havenapos;t felt the desire to blog or IM or talk on the phone or anything. Yesterday I managed a couple of facebook messages to folks... And I feel okay with that.

Iapos;ve been toying with the idea of moving back to GA. Itapos;s not that I miss the place or the people incredibly... Itapos;s just that Iapos;m not accomplishing anything with my life... And frankly, living in GA would be a lot cheaper... And I can accomplish nothing with my life just as easily there. I dunno... Maybe Iapos;ve just been a little down-trodden due to some financial difficulties. Either way... I wonapos;t be doing anything till my lease is up next summer. So weapos;ll see what goes down between now and then.

On a somewhat brighter note... For the first time ever, Iapos;ve created an anime playlist on my iPhone. Itapos;s got some beautiful music from Cowboy Bebop, Bleach, Serial Experiments Lain, DeathNote, and various others. I dunno why, but itapos;s made me rather happy... Hmmm, what to add next...

Iapos;m currently reading Heart-Shaped Box by Joe Hill (Stephen Kingapos;s son for those who didnapos;t know). So far itapos;s good... Iapos;m enjoying it.

Iapos;m also about halfway through the final season of Twin Peaks which Iapos;ve fallen in love with.

Fun times.

If anyone wants to help me win some of the McDonaldapos;s Monopoly prizes, Iapos;ll split apos;em with ya. For real. I need money.

This weekend is the Crystal Castles show. A month ago I was somehow sure that Iapos;d be able to see them... Now itapos;s practically impossible. Iapos;m still gonna try to make it happen... Weapos;ll see...

Iapos;ve been writing more lately, which is good. Iapos;ve got a couple of "in progress" short stories as well as a bunch of lyrics that Iapos;ve been playing with. Even though I put my music aside to focus on other things, part of me is really wanting to pick it back up again...

Itapos;s that time of the show where we take a little survey. No, seriously... Whatapos;s the best horror movie youapos;ve ever seen? I need something fun and scary to watch... ANDY DEMANDS RESPONSES ROAR

Well, thatapos;s all Iapos;ve got. Goodnight boys and girls... And boys.

deh p4700mp manual, crusades for christ, crusades for kids, crusades history, crusades history channel.



Комментариев нет: