суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

clear plastic tote bags




I think Iapos;m going to have a bit of a freak out about money. Big time. And I may say some things Iapos;d regret. So Iapos;m going to say them to the dog. And not have a panic. Really Iapos;m not. I will probably find the urge to cry though. Or assualt a cushion.

Beng pissed off at landing in this life stage in this situation does not appear to change the very inconvenient factor of it still being true. And that history really makes some odd things true. I shall henceforth be further militant to apos;never a borrower nor a lender beapos;. I was an extensive borrower for a period of time but now dont seem to have the same consideration returned when the situation is reversed. Its frustrating as hell. But a worthy lesson.

In the mean time, it really sucks. And as tesco reminds us, its all about the little things.

Ebee
clear plastic tote bags, clear plastic tote interchangeable panels, clear plastic totes.



Комментариев нет: