четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

braun foil cutter block




So, I found out last night that although I do my best to respect my co-workers and help them out, when I ask them to help me with something, they arenapos;t willing to do it. As a result, I had to listen to my supervisor tell me how I have to earn respect, and that I canapos;t just expect people to respect me. I figured that by being a good person and helping people when they need it, that earned respect. Evidently not. So, fuck it. Starting today, theyapos;re going to see a different me, and weapos;ll see how that goes. If things change, awesome. If not, who cares? Iapos;m moving to Best Buy Mobile. My supervisorapos;s already said heapos;ll back me, and the GM has said that he thinks Iapos;d do well transferring there, so thatapos;s what Iapos;m doing.

Meanwhile, Iapos;m about to call Nissan about this Altima recall. Thanks for the heads up, Jason.

form legal nys, braun foil cutter block, braun foil replacement, braun foil shaver, braun foil shavers.



Комментариев нет: