четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

business home safelist sales




...
This is the third time Iapos;ve sat down today with the intention of blogging, Iapos;ve had loads of free time today, Freddie at nursery from 08:00, I had the morning to myself then picked Freddie up from nursery, he had a great time, no tears when I left, he was excited to go play and waved Alex and I goodbye with a smile. Alex at school from 08:50, I went to the shop to get some dishwasher tablets and bin bags, then after a bath I got Freddie home and put him down to sleep, heapos;s been quiet as a mouse for 2 hours.

Even so, Iapos;ve got a bubbling of blog going on under the surface, I want to write about lots, but itapos;s all inside-brain stuff, I donapos;t seem to be able to get it out. At the moment I also donapos;t seem to be able to do the rambling rubbish posts of yesteryear when Iapos;d just start writing what was in my head and see where I ended up, I canapos;t start and when I sit down to start I donapos;t know what to write.

Is this what writers block feels like? To have something in your head that you just canapos;t get out?
business home safelist sales, business home safe, business home s, business home running, business home rich upline.



Комментариев нет: