воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

as as fresh i'm




[Filter: Private, in Old Kilian]

Hmm... I must say that this gift of Lady Philippaapos;s has certainly been suitably distracting. Itapos;s definitely more entertaining than rereading all of these novels has been, and even this journal, at times. My thank you notes should have all been sent out by now, so Iapos;ve no doubt sheapos;ll receive it anytime soon. Even with these... Some things just seem better, the normal way.

Even the children are overly cautious. Itapos;s right of them, to worry so, though sometimes I wonder if itapos;s not too much. The worst is passed, so I wish it wouldnapos;t feel as if everyone is simply holding their breath.

Especially you, Peter. I can only hope that things are better, once the Night of the Dead passes. Iapos;ll know whatapos;s on everyoneapos;s minds then, wonapos;t I? A terrible shame.

[Filter: Deborah]

Debby, sweetie, would you like to bring your books to my room while you study? I havenapos;t heard you recite for quite some time, after all ...
as as fresh i'm, as as fresh i, as as fox idiom sly.



Комментариев нет: